Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Project Update

Over the past 3 weeks I've been working to figure out the best system for filling bags adequately and efficiently. Currently, I have about 3/4ths of the first row of the stem wall laid. The goal now is to finish this row, tamp it, and work on promoting the project to the community to acquire help in building the next rows. It's prime time for turning my project into a project in the hands of the community! I'll be working on filling bags every Sunday from now until winter! Come out and get your hands dirty!

2 comments:

  1. Any updates for 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, the universe has seen fit for me to postpone the house while I gain some career experience. I plan to restart the project within 2 years. For now, the foundation and land work is all that is complete. Thanks for your interest though! I really can't wait to build this house and food forest and live sustainably with my environment. It's my motivation in my daily life. Peace-

    ReplyDelete